Director of Product - Roadmap
Can you anticipate and react to player behavior, and hold both those exercises in the same lens? Are you capable of serving a product from the front line and from the hawk eye?
We are looking for an industry expert to collaborate with an all-star team of engineers, artists, and designers to build mobile games that set new standards of stickiness and longevity.
As the Director of Product Roadmap, you will manage the product lifecycle from soup to nuts. You are expected to bring a creative vision and analytical rigor that translates into more meaningful player experiences and transformational business outcomes.
You are a master collaborator, able to move freely from the role of explorer to coach. You can set the horizon and see another’s, having a full grasp of the KPI and system impact of every idea that pertains to your domain.
Your influence is best felt in your articulation of the product vision. You are at your best when you are felt to be educating instead of persuading. Your vision is more truth than pitch. More goal than ego. More discovery than invention.
You can direct and motivate a team of all stars. An idea in your hands is a product in your customers’ hands.
As a master of your domain/genre, you will:
• Establish a horizon of feature development planning that is consistent with your KPI goals
• Demonstrate the impact of a feature set through projected changes to player behavior
• Partner with engineers, artists, and designers to translate KPI opportunities into core features and campaigns
• Roll up your sleeves to wireframe and spec features, optimize core social mechanics within titles, and leverage virtual economies
• Translate quantitative analyses of data to uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetization
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management in consumer tech or game development
• Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
• Experience managing live mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing
• Exceptional data analysis skills
• Strong project management and presentation skills
• Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
• Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
• Previous start-up, social networking, and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
• BA/BS degree, MBA preferred